From our Pastors
In spite of COVID-19, the light of the gospel continues to shine. As we all face an extremely challenging global pandemic, we see the Lord working through your prayers, your generosity, your service, your encouragement, and your love. Witnessing your faithfulness only makes us more eager to gather together as an RGM church family.
As we phase-in our approach to opening up. Here at RGM. we have sanitized, disinfected, and wiped down all areas, taking appropriate measures to ensure you have a safe worship experience. We have installed new portable sanitizer stations for everyone to use as they enter the church building.
Here are things that YOU can do to help us in our phase-in approach:
•PRACTICE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES:
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when sick.
• Cover the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when coughing or sneezing.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Practice social distancing
• PLEASE exercise these preventative measures.
For more extensive measures on how to stay safe, see the links listed below.